Here’s a guide to Rohan change job quest from Half Elf to Scout. This guide is created by Hellohihihi, all credits belongs to him.
- Talk to quest starter Senecca in Kai non, take the scout quest
- Go to gray dawn tower in ELF map. Find the statue, its in the middle of gray dawn tower.
- Interact with the statue, then your quests updates.
- Go back to the quest starter in kai non.
- Receive the 2nd scout quest in kai non from Senecca.
- He will give you a lvl 1 dagger.
- Find a BERG boss, and kill it with the lvl 1 dagger.
(Berg boss locations: ahkma cave sword room, a litte east of Pine platu bindstone, monnt bloody hills f5)
- Return to kai non to hand in the quest.
- Receive the 3rd scout quest in kai non from Senecca. She wants you to find the felix box.
- Go to black dragon sanctuary in Geizan Map. (Travel to pine plateu bindstone and head EAST to reach black dragon sanctuary)
- When you are inside black dragon sanctuary, go straight follow the path.
- When you reach the first split path, take the right path.
- When you reach the second split path, take the right path.
- Keep going forward and u will eventually come across a room with flame spites and some other mobs.
- Inside that room you will find the felix box. Open the felix box.
- Quest updated, go back to kai non senecca to end this quest.
(Side note: Be prepared before you enter black dragon sanctuary, get some lesser elixers or some friends to help you)
- Get the 4th scout quest in kai non from senecca.Now shes want you to kill 15 mob to get 15 items.
- Tele to pine plateau bindstone
- Head west to shrouded mansion, and then continue heading west from shrouded mansion.
- You will then come across a bunch of Morvols.
- Kill 15 of them.
- Go back to Kai non
- Talk to Zhonat Rotus in kai non.
- Zhonat rotus will give you another quest.
- All you have to do for this quest is to go and talk to Senecca in kai non.
- Quest finish, now you become a scout.
Source: Rohan Forums
Sunday, April 26th, 2009 at 2:21 amand is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.