Heroes in the Sky is a PVP air combat MMORPG developed by Gameus which is based in Korea. The game takes you back to World War II where you have the choice to join the axis force or the allied force. It’s pretty awesome mmorpg since its a pure PVP game that you don’t have to do a lot of grinding and etc.
Heroes in the Sky Game Features
- Fast paced aerial combat that embodies the intense danger akin to WWII dogfights; danger looms from all feasible directions.
- PVP that pits up to 16 players against one another in sky combat that is above and beyond anything people have experienced before.
- Recreate critical battles of the European and Pacific fronts with WWII and modern planes to help your side take control in the Occupational War Game Mode.
- Experience epic battles across the history of WWII from either the side of the Axis or the Allies.
- An easy to use upgrade system exists to help tweak your plane to become the ultimate airborne marauder.
- Additional modifications to your plane allow you to not only jam the electronics of your opponent but also allow you to keep your own engines cooler during boosts.
- Relive history as you fly dozens of different planes from WWII both experimental and battle hardened. Command your favorite planes and upgrade it to meet your creative standards.
- Use Avatars to mask your actual aircraft while gaining additional bonuses and appearing as some of history’s most famous aircraft!
Heroes in the Sky OFFICIAL SITE: http://his.gamescampus.com/
Heroes in the sky trailer
Friday, May 7th, 2010 at 3:37 amand is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.