Dragon Nest Extraction Guide V2 by OniParanoia
1. What this ‘guide’ is: This ‘guide’ is a list of the possible output an item (can be a weapon or an equip) will give you after a successful extraction in DragonNest. Keep in mind that A) extractions of low level enhancements (anything below +3) have a small chance of failing B) extractions may yield an extra 1-3 Comet Dust at a seemingly random rate per extraction C) extractions may yield Vortex Geodes and Spiral Geodes of similar level and rarity to the item extracted.
2. How to read this guide: To read the ‘guide’ just scroll down to the second post and look for the desired item level (16, 24, 32 etc…) Then, look under the desired item name (Headgear, Primary Weapon etc…) and you will see enhancement levels (+1, +2 etc…) and the corresponding amount of Comet Dust/Sun Powder etc… they may yield.
3. How to and why extract: To extract an item, head to any portal leading outside any town and look for the extractor. Place an item in the extractor and click extract to complete the process. Your reward for a successful extraction is immediately given. The benefit to extracting is A) receiving uncommon currency that can usually be sold at a high price or used to buy Geodes at the blacksmith and B) to help us complete this guide for future players.
4. Item rarity and possible outputs: The more rarer an extracted item is, the bigger the reward. Check below for the rarities (least rare to most rare) and the rewards (least useful, most useful.)
4a. Weapons/Equipment Rarity: Normal~Magic~Rare~Epic~Unique
4b. Possible Outputs: Geodes~Comet Dust~Sun Powder~Comet Tail~Sun Flame
5. Extra Geode Information (for the hardcore players): The chance of receiving Geodes is seemingly random, but some believe there is a way to figure out what you may get using the current formulas below. (N and X are the variables that you fill in with the item you may want to extract.)
+N (Rarity -1) Lvl X+1 Vortex Geode
+N-1 (Rarity =) Lvl X+1 Spiral Geode
+N-2 (Rarity =) Lvl X+1 Vortex Geode
+N-2 (Rarity =) Lvl X+1 Spiral Geode
+N-2 (Rarity -1) Lvl X+1 Vortex/Spiral Geode
+N-3 (Rarity =) Lvl X+1 Vortex Geode
+N-3 (Rarity +1) Lvl X+1 Vortex Geode
Example: You extract a [+8 Epic Lvl 32 Primary Weapon], so using the first formula above you can get a [+8 Rare Lvl 40 Primary Weapon Vortex Geode].
Note that Lvl goes up by the equipment level. Lvl 32+1 would equal Lvl 39 if you are extracting a Rare weapon, but if you’re extracting an Epic weapon then Lvl 32+1 = Lvl 40.
This output possibility list lacks a few formulas, but this is here in case anybody was curious.
6. Extra Epic Spark information: Extracting any type of Epic Spark will yield a Reset Spark of the same grade, 100% of the time.
Example: An Epic Crude Onyx Spark will yield a Epic Crude Reset Spark.
Note that you may get two Reset Sparks at the cost of one Epic Spark.
Comments are closed.