For those wondering how to survive and and where to find the EOD (Epaulet of the dead) Frozen tower of undead, here’s a quick guide for you. Big thanks to Cabal wiki for the guide and Trelane for the video.
Please take note that I ALWAYS give credit and link to the guide. To those who accuse me of plagiarism, please learn how to read first. There are times that the links provided are inaccessible that I had to place the text in my blog as a back up.
Mission:Frozen Tower of Undead B1F
Location: Bloody Ice, Undead Ground center area
Level Requirement: Level 96 and above
World entry item: Epaulet of the Dead
Duration: 2 hours
Reward: 5000 skill exp and 170 honor points
Objective: Kill the werewolf
Quick Video Frozen Tower of Undead (B1F)Walkthrough
NOTE: Remember getting all the items from all bosses, all the items are quest items.
1. Once you enter go and kill Pierce Hound Zombie.
2. After killing it go forward to the fountain, touch it.
3. After touching the fountain, you’ll have to kill some Ice Hound Zombie until you get an Ice Hound Zombie Cuspid. After you get it, go back to the fountain and the door will open. Go forward to the way and look for Agrya and kill him.
4. After, go back at the start of the dungeon until you find a brazier and some bones near, touch the brazier, after the bones and now the brazier.
5. Advance and touch the brazier in the order that the image shows.
6. Go back where you killed Agrya and get near to the corner and touch the last brazier.
7. Turn around and touch the torch at the right.
8. After touching the door you’ll enter to the Werewolf’s Chamber.
9. Once you enter touch the altar with the blue fire.
10. Now kill the Werewolf.
11. After killing him, touch again the altar and get out of the chamber by the portal, go forward by the only way and touch the fountain.
12. After while you’re going to the start of the dungeon, touch the fountains as you see in the image.
13. Go to the first fountain and touch it.
14. Go back where you started with the fountains and touch it again, the door will open.<br
15. Once it’s opened, touch the lamps in the correct order, as the image, if you don’t do it right, a lot of monsters will appear to punish you.
16. After touching them in order, go forward by the new way and kill Anelion, touch the lamp before killing her and the backway will close, don’t forget your friends if you’re in a party.
17. Now touch the lion-head that is marked in the image.
18. Go forward the new way to and touch the lamp.
19. Once you touch the lamp a door will open, now kill one Ice Ghoul Warrior.
20. Now go back and touch the lamp that was near Anelion.
21. Go back to the Ice Ghoul Warrior and kill to their boss: Vulschekra.
22. After killing him make sure you extract all the Ice Ghoul Warriors from the next corridor. This will come in handy later.
23. Enter to the corridor doing Dash and/or Blink and make the Ghouls stay back in the other chamber and make them not follow you, touch the brazier. The doors will close and you’ll have to kill 20 Ice Ghouls. After that, touch the brazier again and the door will open.
24. Enter by the new way and touch the lion-head on the right and a door will open. Continue your path there.
25. Be careful and break the chest, the door will close. If your friends are outside they can’t help you right now until the door’s broken.
26. Once you killed both Crimson Bats, the next boss will appear. Then you can break the door if you didn’t do that yet.
27. Go forward and kill Retthoth.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to create destination directory
28. Now go and touch the lion-head on the left.
29. Go forward and touch that big thing shown in the image.
30. Kill the Ice Ghoul Warriors until you find the quest item. Now you’ll have kill the monsters until they drop the quest items, if you don’t have enough ghouls, you’ll have to wait 20 minutes until they respawn. This is where it comes in handy that you lured the ghouls out of the corridor earlier.
31. Kill now Ice Zombie Lady until you find the quest item.
32. Now it’s the turn for the Ice BabaYagas until you find the quest item.
33. After collecting all the required quest items, go back to the big thing and it’ll teleport you to the Vampire Chamber.
34. Once you enter the room touch the torch, and go forward.
35. Then touch the bookcase on the right side. Make sure all your party members are near you when you do, since a wall will appear to lock you in the room.
36. Now touch the altar and the boss will appear.
37. Once Pertz Von Zatellerean appears, start killing him. Before you completely kill him, make sure you read the next step, it will save you allot of time.
38. Drag Pertz Von Zaterellean where the image indicates, after killing him an ice wall will appear as the image shows. Make again sure all your partymembers are on the correct side of the wall. When you kill the boss you’ll have to kill him again.
39. After killing the boss two times, you go back to the place you came in and touch the piano.
40. Then go forward and touch the portal to leave the room.
41. Touch the stone in the center and after that go through the center portal that the image indicates.
42. Now you’ll appear in a chamber, you’ll have to touch the item marked on the left side in the image.
43. Continue forward and you’ll have to kill the Frozen Watcher Zombie.
44. After killing the mobs in that room, a door will open and you’ll be in a square chamber with an item in the center, touch it and a lot of zombies will appear. Once you kill a few more will spawn so you will be overrun by mobs. If you’re low level maybe you’ve got to cast some auras.
45. Once you kill them all touch the central item again and the General Zombie will appear, kill him.
46. Once you have killed the boss, touch the item again and a new path will open, continue the new path. Now you get the chance to do the secondary quest that give you 6,000 Alz. You can skip it if you are low on time.
Secondary Quest – (Reward – 6,000 Alz)
- Touch the chunk of wall indicated in the image, then touch the torch on the right side of the wall.
- Go forward in the corridor to the next chamber and touch the torches in that room, and finally the wall indicated in the image. Then some Golems will appear.
- Once you kill all of the golems, Axion Stone Golem will appear.
- Once you eliminate the Golem, he drops the item that will activate the actual secondary quest. Go back to where you activated the quest and touch the wall again.
- Continue forward and kill the Frozen Warrior Zombie, he isn’t important for any quests in the dungeon, but he drops a chest.
- Go the touch the tomb near to you. When you touch it, it’ll ask you to kill 2 Frozen Slaughter Zombies and 4 Frozen Fighter Zombies.
- After you kill all the required monsters, go back to the previous tomb and touch it to complete the quest.
Secondary Quest Finished
47. If you didn’t kill him before, go forward and kill the Frozen Slayer Zombie.
48. After killing him, touch the items in the order that the image indicates.
49. After the gate opends, touch the books down the skeleton at the cross. This will open a gate further ahead.
50. Continue forward and you will find to the Frozen Prime Knight Zombie. Kill him for a chest, he is not needed for a quest.
51. Go forward in the corridor and you’ll have to kill 3 Flesh Golems.
52. After killing them go back a bit and you’ll have to touch crucified skeleton. You can go back to the corridor and kill the rest of the Flesh Golems, as they make additional chests appear.
53. Now go forward through the corridor and teleport to a new zone by touching the excavator.
54. Go forward through the final corridor and kill the last boss: Mergaheph.
55. After killing Mergaheph go back a bit and and touch the clock marked in the image.
56. Go back where you killed the final boss and move through the portal.
57. You’ll be in a chamber with a giant stone with three portals. Touch the giant stone in the middle and go through the most right portal which is marked in the image.
58. You’ll be now teleported back. Now touch the tomb, a chest will appear, break it and you’ve finished the Tower of the Dead (B1F) and you’ll be gifted with 5000 Skill XP and 170 Honour Points.
For Visual Guide on the Frozen Tower of Undead B1F visit Cabal Wiki
Tuesday, August 26th, 2008 at 2:08 pmand is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.