Here’s a quick guide to the Cabal Online Frozen Tower of the Dead (B2F) or also known as EOD B2F. It’s difficult to navigated around the place since there’s secret passages unlike the regular dungeon.
Credit goes InF3rNo of Cabal Online Forums. Please take note that I ALWAYS give credit and link to the guide. To those who accuse me of plagiarism, please learn how to read first. There are times that the links provided are inaccessible that I had to place the text in my blog as a back up.
Frozen Tower of the Dead (B2F)
Location: Bloody Ice, Undead Ground center area
Level Requirement: Level 105 and above
World entry item: Epaulet of the Dead B2F
Duration: 2 hours
Reward: 3000 honor points
Tower of the Dead (B2F) Guide – Step by Step:
NOTE: Remember getting all the items from all bosses, all the items are quest items.
1. Once you enter touch the tomb and click the only option.
2. Go forward and kill some Death Flower and some Zombies if you want. After touch the tomb and go forward again.
3. Directly go to the Death Flower Queen and kill her, for sure you’ll get killed a lot of times, but you and your friends can kill her for sure. When you kill her the Death Fogs will dissapear for 15 minutes.
4. When you kill her, go forward to other one and do the same that you did with the first.
5. After killing it touch the tomb and go forward.
6. Go forward and avoid all the monsters until you reach the room in the image and kill every monter you see there, and Ekzane will appear.
7. When you kill him, touch the tomb in the image and Flame Emperor Zombie will appear.
8. Drag Flame Emperor Zombie where the image or if you’re really strong kill him in the place he appears.
9. Get rid of the plant door before of after the boss, because that’ll disturb you if you get killed and try to get back.
10. When you kill him, go forward to the sword in the floor and talk with it, the answers are in this order: 1 – 1 – 1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 1
11. Go forward and touch the dead body: 1 – 2 – 1
12. Go forward, clean the rooms and touch the horn.
13. Get near the mirror and wait until the monsters come as it’s magic. Now kill Arban Raikette.
14. Go forward and kill every monster that you don’t like until you reach another gate.
15. Get near from the wall and Fellins Luerow will come, then kill him.
16. Now, go forward by the door and stay where I marked in the image and the monsters will come and you’ll be without any danger, then clean as much as you can and then go to kill the boss, maybe you can without cleaning.
17. Go back a bit and touch the horn and… WARNING! Take your clock on, in a minute a Phantom Watcher will appear, and if you don’t kill him in 5 seconds, a huge quantity of enemies will appear near Prinz Verzen to make your dungeon more difficult. Ger rid of him as soon as he appears.
18. Then get rid of Prinz Verzen.
19. Once you kill him, tell your mates to hide in another room while you’re going to take care of ghost quest.
20. Go back a bit and touch these things, you and your friends will earn 100 Honour Points.
21. Once your friends are hidden, touch the tomb.
22. Enter to the corridor, touch the controller, you’ll have to do the way as in the image to let all the ghost out and noone in. Remember once you activate the controller, the door will close soon. You’ll have to go out of that corridor very fast and break the door and you’ll have to kill the Red, Green and Blue Ghosts while you drag all the other ghosts. Once all are out, run in and call your friends and touch the controller again.
23. Now you’ll have to enter from the corridor to another corridor, then drag all the monsters to where I am in the image. Once you clean the room, or before if you don’t hurry a lot of monsters will come from nowhere with Jumar Carbo, the boss.
24. Once you clean again the room kill Jumar Carbo.
25. Now, after kill Jumar Carbo, touch the tomb, answers are these: 1 – 2 – 3 – 1.
26. Now you’ve got to clean the upper room like you cleaned the last room. Kill the monsters in the stairs, or if you feel confident enter when the situation is like the in the image below.
27. Once you clean the room, or before if you don’t hurry, be careful, Andreas and his friends will appear. Now drag Andreas downstairs if you can, or first clean the room again.
28. Once you kill him, break his chest and touch the well, the correct answers are these: 1 – 1 – 2 – 1. Touch the torture device: 1 – 1 – 4 – 1. For sure this is very helpful if you haven’t cleaned the room. After that continue as marked in the image.
29. Go ahead and you’ll see a closed door, touch the controller and the door will open, go forward by the corridors and touch the next controller, and you’ll gain 500 Honour Points, and your friends too.
30. Now kill all the monsters that you find and the door to the final boss will open.
31. Enter and kill the supposed final boss, but more monsters will appear when you kill him, you’ll have to kill them where I indicated.
32. Once you kill them, a lot of monsters will appear. Kill them all, although there’s an exception, drag Death Prime Knight out of the room.
33. Now you’ll have to clean again the room, go back when you’re ready to kill Death Prime Knight, and because of this you dragged it out before, now you’ll have to kill the replicas of the final boss. Only one of the replicas is real, maybe you’re lucky and you kill one and the others dissapear.
Advise: Don’t try to kill the 5 at the same time or you’ll have serious problems…
34. Now two Death Prime Knights will appear, kill them and watch out with the final boss and with not being near of him while you’re killing them, he might come to kill you. After killing them get rid of the Final Boss.
35. After killing the Final Boss, touch the items in the order as shown in the image.
36. And you cleared the dungeon you accept your reward of 3000 Honour Points and return back to Undead Ground.
For Visual Guide on the Frozen Tower of Undead B1F visit Cabal Online Forum
Wednesday, August 27th, 2008 at 11:45 pmand is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.