Volcanic Citadel is located in Port Lux near the waterfalls. Everyone will have to enter this dungeon once they acquire the Level 110 BLSUP Training 1-2 Quest. Volcanic Citadel is a bit difficult to solo for those who are below level 138 unless you have uber gear and have decent def and def rate. Time Limit of this dungeon is 45 minutes and the level requirement for a player to enter is level 105. Here is a step by step guide created by Geoptter on how to finish Volcanic Citadel.
Here is a simple Screenshot guide for Volcanic Citadel, which you enter with the World Entry Item “Seal of Darkness”(SoD)
Volcanic Citaldel or SOD is a rather simple dungeon.
1. Click on the Column and click the only option.
2. Then dash/tp in the corridor until you reach Tiraff. Kill him.
3. Than click on the Column near where you killed Tiraff and choose the option. :>
4. Now there are two ways to proceed. I advice to follow the second. This way you gain 1 more chest to open, and 1 more item to find :
4.1. Find and Kill La Vestima :
He will drop a quest item with which you can skip the first real boss and take a shortcut
This shortcut will lead you to some Slide Gates, which you must wait to open if you want to proceed.
4.2. You find the 2 Volcanic Citadel Cannons and destroy them. Beware! A group of mobs(Volcanic Guardian) spawn in a short period and try to disturb you.
The 1st Cannon:
The 2nd Cannon:
When you destroy them, the front gate of the Inner Volcanic Citadel will start to attack you. Destroy it too:
And after you destroy it, enter the teleport. You will reach Karir – a Dark Force Archer. Kill him:
And enter the teleport behind him:
5. Now you will meet Jakrr, the next boss. You know what to do :
6. Important! He drops his chest behind a mirror gate. If you want to open it, you have to break the door first.(or use a AoE skill and press space):
7. After that you proceed in the corridor until you reach “Volcanic Freezen Guard” mob. Kill him, but beware, there are many mobs around him. He doesn’t drop chest and you must kill away from the lava floor, because the secret door on the next image won’t open… :
8. After killing him, a secret door will open and you will have to kill a funny little wizard boss called Bricry:
9. After cutting his head off, you continue on the corridor, kill the Mirror Gate on your way and then find yourself in this room:
Many Dark Phalanxes will appear and bother you, but don’t worry they aren’t very strong and die easily. Keep killing them until their boss Pakss appear.
10. Kill Pakss:
11. Open his chest and then touch the Column, and click the option:
12. The Gate blocking your path will open. Continue along the corridor, until you reach another Gate(Mirror Gate). Break it. There will be mobs around you, trying to hurt you if you don’t kill them first:
13. When you open the door you will confront the Dark Knights. Drag them away from their boss – Pasin, and eliminate them, because they will make you big troubles if you attack the boss directly:
14. After everything is clear – kill the next boss – Pasin:
15. The Gate will open and you will find yourself in the Main Hall, in the center of which you will find the final boss…But you cannot fight him still. Around the room there are three rooms, filled with mobs and their bosses. You must clear these rooms first:
16. There is no difference in which room you will enter 1st. On the Screen above, I have marked with a line where I go first:
In it you will find Tarff and his Dark Assassins. My way of killing him, without risking my life is going in one of the corners of the room. He follows me with 4 of his Assassins, but of course this is not enough to kill a decent player:
In it you will find the Dark Force Shielder Athberg. He isn’t very difficult, just watch out not to drag too many of his Dark Knights to you…Eliminate those who are near you and then kill Athberg easily.:
The most difficult room, at least for me – the room of the wizard Prasir and her Dark Mages. I would suggest you use battle mode or Aura, or both. I use Flee Rate buff(90% flee rate – BL buff). :
17. After you clean all 3 rooms from the bosses, you will have to confront the Dark Force Blader Tiarff and his Dark Priests:
18. Very IMPORTANT! Don’t drag Tiarff out of the room he is in! Go in the room and defeat him there. Also beware, because he is rather strong with all his priests around. I use BM 1 here to be sure of success.
19. I told you to kill him in his room because, after he is dead the Gate of the room closes and his chest remains in it… If you are outside that is one item you won’t be able to attain. If you have listened to me and are in the room – Just touch the Column and chose the option. It will teleport you near the final boss:
20. Now speak with the glowing … well thing xD, and choose the option…and the following after it options:
21. Now you have angered the final boss – the fearsome Balrog. But he is kinda weak xD. The only bad thing about him is that he has tons of hp. You can kill him without BM or Aura:
22. After you kill him break his Legacy Chest(good luck) and speak with the Column next to it. Choose the Option:
And that’s all. I wish you good luck with drops.
Source: Cabal Online Forums
Thursday, June 4th, 2009 at 10:31 amand is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.