Here’s a guide on how to complete the Forgotten Temple B1F Dungeon or also known as FT B1F. A party is recommended to finish this dungeon because this dungeon is difficult to solo unless you have a high defense gear and is level 150+. Also its important to have a wizard with the party. Their Raise Spirit level 20 skill is needed because you and your party will be using Battle Modes with Battle Mode Aura when dealing with bosses and strong mobs. This guide is created by WNxoo0oo and the dungeon map is created by Trancid.
Requirements: Muster Card: Forgotten Temple – B1F
Duration: 50 min
Note: mobs won’t respawn in this dungeon after you killed them
And you should take 1m alz with you because later in the dungeon you need to buy a Forgotten Temple B1F Epaulet.
The Entrance of the dungeon is in Forgotten Ruin a level 95 area.
Forgotten Temple B1F Dungeon Guide – Step by step:
1. Press on the hour glass to turn off the fire wall.
2. As you step up the stairs on the left there is a figure you can click on.
3. Keep going forward, you will meet a wall of fire that is blocking a bridge. Just wait until it goes down and pass by. Then keep moving forward until you cannot go forward anymore. Click on the monument on the left.
4. Keep moving forward. Press on this next monument.
5. This next part. If you have less than 1000 defense you should turn on BM+aura. You will need to break down the wall of fire while being shot at by monuments on the sides.
6. After you destroy the wall of fire. Keep moving forward and kill the oblivion to continue with the quest. These mobs have high def and can melee/range; however, their attack rate aren’t that great.
7. After you kill all the oblivion. Go forward until you get to the next wall of fire. Click on the snake monument on the right to advance your quest and teleport in. Note: each member has to click on the right monument to teleport in. Don’t try to run pass the wall of fire it won’t happen.
8. In the next room, you have to kill the mini boss – Nesbite. At the same time in each corner of the room, there will be a Serpent that spawn. You will have about 5 seconds to kill the serpent, or it will activate the laser and most likely 1 hit you. The serpent spawn goes in clockwise manner. So you don’t have to guess where he will spawn next. If you are solo-ing you can drag the boss around clockwise. If you are in a party you can drag him or have 1-2 people work clockwise to kill the serpent.
9. After you kill the boss. Click on the altar in the middle of the room to open the way to the next hallway. Go forward and clear the hallway to get quest items.
10. Once you get to the end of the hallway look on the left side there is a beetle box. Break it to get the Mutant Record. Note: each member in the party needs one.
11. After you get your mutant record work your way backward. Talk to the monument on the 2nd picture to open a door. Talk to the researcher behind the door. Pay him 1 1m alz and get the Forgotten Temple B1F Epaulet +300 HP and +500 Defense.
12. Once you get your Epaulet. Go back and into the room to kill all the mobs that will spawn (you need to click on the machine at the first screenshot, then they will appear). Occasionally click on the wall of fires to try to break them. Break them when you can.
13. After you can go into the next room. Make sure you have at least 2 SP bars (if not 3). This next boss requires you to kill him in certain amount of time or he will fully regenerate. He will also turn on a shield occasionally. Once he turns on his shield, get off the platform to the stairs. Kill all the mobs that respawn at the stairs and then attack the boss again. Just keep doing that back and forth, and he should die. Furthermore, once his shield is turned on, the faster you kill the guards, the more time you will have to hit the boss before the shield goes back up.
Here’s possible position for people to stand while fighting the boss.
14. After you kill the boss, take off the Purify Epaulette and use your A.C. Transmutter to break it to get a quest item. Talk to the stone behind where the boss stood to teleport you to the next room.
15. This long hallway has fire cannons that will shoot at you while you run by. With a defense of 800-900, they will hit you for about 200-300. If you need to, you might want to turn on BM and/or aura to run by. Once you get to the end of the hallway, you will need to break a wall of fire down to go into the next room (while being shot at by the cannons).
16. Once you get into the next room. Find a corner to get all of your party gather there. All those stone monuments mobs will spawn in different batch and just clear the room.
17. After the room is clear go into the next hallway and kill all the Groga.
18. Once you clear the Groga, you can enter the next hallway to the last boss’ room. Make you have enough SP (2 maybe 3) before going in. If you click on the statue on the Groga picture a timer will run and you have a certain time to come near the Fire wall befor the boss room..after some seconds the wall will open and you need to dash inside fast or it will be closed again and you need to destroy it. The last boss you have couple minutes to kill him. If you don’t kill him, he will disappear and a bunch of mobs will spawn. Once the boss respawn, the boss will get stronger. The boss will get stronger by each respawn.
19. After you kill the boss, there is an altar at the back of the room. When you click it the dungeon will be over and you will be teleported back out. Make sure you get ur chests (if u have picked up keys along the way). There are 3 possible keys (red, blue, green). Each key has a different series of box to click before you can open the chest room. The location of the chest room is between the Mutant Record and Researcher.
To start the hidden key quest you need to obtain one key.
There are 3 kinds of keys:
- Mutant Key Red
- Mutant Key Green
- Mutant Key Blue
Those keys are drops from monsters inside FT, every normal monster can drop it.
Sometimes no key will drop and sometimes you will get more than one (depend only on luck). The best way is to kill all monsters in the whole dungeon.
Now after you got a key you need to find the correct boxes.
You need to talk with 3 of them and then you get the Treasure key.
Mutant Key Red:
- First you need to click on the box which is at the beginning (Entrance).
- Next box is in the tunnel after the Nesbite room.
- Last box is in the Nesbite room.
Mutant Key Green:
- First box is in the tunnel after Chakris (second boss, the cat).
- Second box is befor you enter the room with the fire wall and those shooting
- Last box is in the room befor Chakris.
Mutant Key Blue:
- First box is in the tunnel befor the last boss room (After the Golem room).
- Second box is in the room befor Chakris.
- Last box is in the Golem room.
The Treasure Guardian (the room with your 4 chests) is in the tunnel between the Nesbite room and the Mutant Record Statue.
- You can only do one key per FT run.
- It is not important which key you take, drops will be the same.
- Easiest Key for solo runs is the red one because you must not kill Chakris for the
Official confirmation from ESTsoft:
“In Forgotten Temple: Is there any difference between the red, green and blue key?
Red, green and blue key in Forgotten Temple B1F are the items to start quest. The only difference between red, green and blue key in Forgotten Temple B1F is the procedure of the quest. They all reward same drop rate and quest reward.”
Mutant Energy Ball
If you get a Mutant energy ball from a monster and you want to craft Mithril then you need to run back to the place where you picked up the Record of the Mutant.
Across from this point will be the hidden NPC.
Talk with him and give him his ball back and the wall on the left side will disappear.
Now you can walk inside and choose the card you want (slotted Mithril).
Tip: Read the guide about Mithril Item Description.
Forgotten Temple B1F Map
Image Credit of Forgotten Temple B1F Map: CABAL Online Forums
Source: Warriornation Forums
Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 at 2:29 amand is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.