With the arrival of the Lost World patch, comes the newest dungeon called Forbidden Island. According to Morison the Port Lux Officer, two reporters accidentally found the Island and that it is infested with monsters that appears to be members of the Mutant Clan. The entrance to this dungeon is the ship located at the far south of Port Lux near the Lava Cave.This guide is created by Trick1 with additional info thanks to Elmarcyboy .
Dungeon Name: Forbidden Island
- Lvl. 125 or above
- Class rank 11 or above
- Entry item: Lost Island Compass (found in Lakeside, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum)
- Dungeon time limit: Time Limit: 60 Min.
- Entry Location: Port Lux (X:236, Y:6) (Near the Dark Blader Spawning Area)
Since Forbidden Island is a pretty new dungeon and no guide is out so far I thought it will be a good idea to post the guide a found.
This is a little guide trough Forbidden Island I hope you enjoy:
First you talk to the NPC:
1. This is the first boss, use bm2 + trans + debuffs to get him to half life, then extend and finish him off
2. Kill the red fish
3. Kill Cruel Bugdolphy
4. Same technique as the first boss
5. Kill these mobs to spawn the first Syarsor. He will appear further down the road.
6. Kill the Syarsor
7. Kill the red fish again
8. Kill Muchaa then click on Arhen
9. Get everyone in the fire pit room then bm2+aura and click on fire pit. Then kill Syarsor.
10. Kill Riott, then go to the side that is opposite to where the fire pit room is and kill ArcShielder
11. Choose your final boss here. Then go up stairs and kill the super hard boss Syarsor with the Fire Spirit that heals you for -2000 dmg ^_^
Then click on Arhen, then click on your chosen NPC again, then click on Arhen again. Then goto ArcShielder place where the door was closed before
12. This is the Syarsor with the Fire Spirit ~_~
Since we chose Captain Trugast I’ll show you his quest first. Go past ArcShielder’s door and get on the big ship.
13. Kill the morsus on the plank or you won’t be able to get on the ship
14. Kill the second Morsus on the top of the stairs
15. Come down stairs after killing the Morsus on top and Conna should spawn at the bottom. Kill her
16. After killing Conna, 1st Captain Trugast should spawn. Kill him
17. Kill the 2nd Captain Trugast on top of the stairs
18. Kill the 3rd form of Captain Trugast on top of the other stairs
YAY, you’ve finished Forbidden Island
19. Different Ending
ON THE OTHER HAND. if you had chosen Queen Calamity, then you would not have come onto
the ship at all, instead you continue on the path that takes you onto the ship. This path will lead to Kiias Rodon and you will have to kill him. Then continue behind him ignoring the (ban me for language use) hitting the walls to drop rocks on your head. Soon you will encounter the final form of Kiias Rodon and kill him (you need LOTS of dmg). Behind him a wall will open and you will have to kill Queen Calamity. The technique is to kill it’s legs to lower it’s attack and def. If the queen goes aod or shadowshield or epic regen mode, just kill Vital of Queen or Fury of Queen and the buff should come down….
This is Queen Calamity…..
YAY for finishing the dungeon
A personal shout out to Calamity and EpsiLon for making this guide possible (Cabal NA Guilds) =)
Source: Cabal Online OGPlanet Forums
Tuesday, May 19th, 2009 at 2:01 pmand is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.